Vojvode Stepe i Kružni put Voždovački
On the corner of streets Vojvode Stepe and Kruzni Put Vozdovacki, a residential-commercial complex Panorama Vozdovac is currently being developed. With all the developments that are planned and the investment in the infrastructure, this part of Vozdovac will be completely revided and will become the new center of the old neighborhood. The goal of the investor with Panorama Vozdovac project is to elevate Trosanina neighborhood and to enrich it with new content.
The location is ideal for young families, couples, students and all of those who wish to use the benefits of the development of this part of Belgrade with the great connection to the other parts of the city and the proximity to the main traffic roads.
The construction of the complex will take place in three phases. The first phase includes all the underground levels under the entire plot which are already built and the first two buildings (no. 3 and 4) which are currently under construction and are almost entirely sold. During November 2017 the construction and sales of the second phase of the complex (building no. 2).
The deadline for the completion of the first phase is September 2017 and for the entire complex end of 2019.
Architecturally, this complex fits in perfectly into its surrounding and at the same time leaves a strong impression with its appearance and the elegance of the colors.
Panorama Vozdovac will be surrounded with well-maintained greenery. A small green park will be located between the buildings, where the tenants of the complex will be able to relax and enjoy and the kids will be able to play safely in the playground.
The residential space is designed to fit all the generations and lifestyles. The apartments have modern architecture and are very functional with the optimal ratio of square meters and number of bedrooms, as well as a sense of privacy and comfort.
Panoramic view over the wider city landscape from a large number of apartments makes Panorama Vozdovac one of the most attractive complexes in Belgrade.
Panorama Vozdovac complex has four buildings with a total of 187 apartments of various sizes: from studios to three bedroom apartments, with sizes from 27 sq.m. to 95 sq.m.
• Carpentry – aluminum windows and balcony doors with aluminum shutters, Alumil
• Flooring – first class, prefabricated oak hardwood, Lamar
• Ceramics – first class imported tiles, Imola, Tilezza (Italy), Halcon (Spain);
• Sanitary equipment – toilet bowls Roca Debba with soft close cover, built-in toilet flushers Roca, sinks Rocca Debba, bathtubs Roca, shower cabins Huppe
• Faucets – Hansgrohe Logis
• Water heater - Ariston
• Front door – security doors, on both sides plated with laminated material in wooden design oak, Bosal
• Internal doors – MDF doors coated with polyurethane paint in white color, Lamex
• Elevator – Otis, Schindler, Thyssen or Kone
• Electric switches and sockets – Schnider or Schrack
• Telecommunication providers: SBB or Telekom Srbija
• The garage of the Panorama Vozdovac complex includes 219 parking places on three underground levels. It is connected to the apartments with staircases and elevators that lead to each of the garage levels.
• Heating – central city heating. Build-in radiators, towel dryers in bathrooms.
• Air Conditioning - split-system in the living room, Gorenje
• Security front door
• Intercom: color video intercom
• Video surveillance of the entrance to the buildings, the area around the buildings and the yard
MORE INFORMATION: https://panoramavozdovac.rs
Bar, Crna Gora
Price: from 1412€/sqmREAD MORE
Nikiti, Halkidiki, Grčka
Price: starting from 2.000 €/sqmREAD MORE