We are expanding the team: We are looking for real estate agents
Due to the increased volume of business and expansion to the new open market segment, brokerage in individual sales, West Properties opens a competition for recruiting more candidates for a part-time job, with the possibility of later contracting on an indefinite, on the job position AGENT FOR SALE REAL ESTATE
PLACE OF WORK: Belgrade
- We are looking for energetic and efficient people, with wide interests, who like challenges.
- It is necessary to have good sales and negotiating skills, as well as the desire to further improve them.
- You are communicative and easy to establish and nurture relationships.
- You are ambitious and achieving your goals is motivating you further.
- Research and analysis of the real estate market
- Using existing and introducing new channels of sales
- Reporting activities and sales results on a weekly basis
- Fulfilling quarterly sales targets
- High quality consultant and seller services
- Representing a brand at a high professional level
- NECESSARY QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum IV degree of professional education
- Working on a computer (MS Office)
- Stimulative compensation
- Excellent working conditions
- Excellent working atmosphere and ambience
- Possibility for personal and professional progress
West Properties is a company that offers complete support in the real estate market by presenting both domestic and international clients with a wide range of services, including residential and commercial buildings, new buildings, villas and hotels.
Since 2001, West Properties has set new standards in the real estate sector. We strive to provide our clients with better and more than standard and conventional business practices. Customer care has always been in our special focus, which West Properties has positioned itself as one of the most recognizable and reputable real estate companies in Serbia.
If you find yourself in this business, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org until January 30, 2019.
The selected candidates will be invited to the interview.
Additional information on phone number 011/43 20 501
One of the oldest municipalities in Belgrade is Vozdovac, which is also home to the longest street in the capital - Vojvode Stepe Street. Once the place from which the historical leader Karadjordje se...READ MORE
The quality of life in the metropolis is determined not only by cultural contents, opportunities for education and intellectual development, but also by activities that are important for maintaining p...READ MORE